Does the Travel Policy cover sporting and other hazardous activities?

The University Policy is not meant to cover staff and students carrying out hazardous activities, whilst travelling on University Business. Examples of these activities  include scuba diving, wind surfing, skiing, quad biking, paragliding etc., and members of staff or students carrying out these activities must take out specific insurance cover themselves



Professional Services