Am I still covered if the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office are advising against travel to a certain country?

If you need to travel to a country which the FCDO advise against visiting, the trip needs to be risk assessed and signed off at Head of College or Senior Officer level before any travel is booked and before any cover is arranged.



Professional Services