What cover do I have when I go abroad on University business?

The University has a business travel policy which covers staff and students travelling abroad on University business. The cover includes personal accident, death, loss of limbs, sight etc. emergency medical & dental treatment, baggage, cash, cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and legal expenses all with pre-determined limits. The policy does not cover sporting activities, and other dangerous activities such as quad biking,paragliding etc.