Employee Benefits Fair
Join us for the UoB Employee benefits fair! The event showcases some of the many benefits available to University employees.
The 2023 benefits fair will take place on Thursday 5 October between 12:00 and 14:00 at the Great Hall, in the Aston Webb building.
With 40 stands to explore, there will be opportunities for staff to find out about discounts, access freebies, ask questions and find out more on the network of support available.
We will be joined by a range of internal departments together with representatives from all our Staff Networks who will each highlight what they can offer to staff. We will also welcome a range of external providers onto campus to showcase their collaborations.
- Discounts and savings on travel, shopping and more
- Pensions support
- Employee Assistance Programme including financial wellbeing
- Access to and info on digital flu vouchers
- Academic Development Programme (ADP) and the Higher Education Futures Institute
- Staff development opportunities
- Flexible working, campus nurseries and other family friendly initiatives
- Free entry to Winterbourne Gardens, the Barber Institute, Lapworth Museum and discounted entry to the Sport and Fitness Centre
Staff Benefits on Teams
Did you know there is a very active Staff Benefits Teams channel?
This is a thriving community of more than 1,000 members and is a space to highlight offers, spotlight benefits and share money saving tips, tricks and challenges.
Join us there to broaden your contacts and explore the many offerings to be found at UoB!