The UK Engagement Survey (UKES) is an annual national survey open to non-final year undergraduates. Rather than just asking you about your satisfaction, this survey takes a different approach – it asks how much time you spend on different types of activities that support your learning.
Dr Celia Greenway
Director of Student Engagement, University of Birmingham
“The UKES is different to other National surveys as it is a chance to develop your programme whilst you are still studying here. It allows you to reflect on how you study and think about what might help you develop your studies in future. The responses will help us work with you to make changes that will improve what the University of Birmingham does in future and to keep doing the things that support your learning.”
UKES is an opportunity for you to tell the University what needs to change to help you get the most out of your studies. Your feedback will feed directly into changes to teaching and learning at Birmingham which will benefit you before you graduate.
What happens next?
- If you are eligible to complete the survey, you will be able to access the UKES Canvas module to find out more about the survey and read the FAQs
- Look out for an email containing your unique link to the survey
- Follow the link directly to the survey web page to begin (it should take between 5 and 15 minutes to complete)
If you do not have your unique link you can also complete the survey by -
- Use the link https://bham.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/uob-ukes-2020
- You will need to use your full student ID and date of birth to log on.