Please note that the Student Communications Survey has now closed.
The Student Communications Survey is a University-wide survey run by the Student Communications Team.
This survey is a great opportunity for you to share your views and help us improve our student communications at the University. From keeping you in the loop with important news and updates about student life and services, fill out the survey and have your say so you can keep getting the information you need, in a way that suits you.
This survey is open to all students at all study levels and closes on Friday 26 May 2023.
By completing the survey, you'll also have the chance to enter our prize draw to win a £150 Amazon voucher. Just share your email address with us at the end of the survey.
Take the Student Communications Survey
Your feedback really makes a difference. Here are some of the things we’ve responded to and improved:
- You said the student voice should be at the heart of student communications. So we recruited our very own Student Content Shapers as part of the Student Shapers Scheme who make a difference to shape our student communications.
- You told us you’d like to have a distinct student communications identity. Our Student Content Shapers helped to provide valuable input into this, and the new identity branding can be seen across all our student channels, such as the Brum Bulletin, the Student intranet, MyUoB app and across social media.
- You told us our social media channels could be used more to share news and information, so we've been posting more content on platforms such as Instagram, TikTok, as well as Weibo for our international students.
- You wanted to hear more about the support available to you on important topics such as assessments, careers and mental health and wellbeing. So, over the past 12 months we've been sharing support and guidance through our campaigns such as UoBe Ready, Unlock your Potential and Time to Talk? across our student communication channels.
- You said you wanted to feel safer on and off campus, andwe continue to work with the Guild of Students and our Community Safety Team to provide you with tips on how to have a safe learning experience.
- Plus, lots more!
Your voice matters, so help us to shape the future of our communications at the University.