Evolution of Assessment Strategies in the Era of General Artificial Intelligence (GAI) - A GAI Community of Practice in person event
- Monday 26 June 2023 (15:00-16:30)
The Generative Artificial Intelligence (GAI) community of practice first in person event providing an opportunity to further explore:
- Our strategic institutional response.
- Case studies: How we are adapting assessment practices.
- Assessment tools to support enhanced practice.
- Where next? What do we need and where should we go?
This event is only available in person.
Location: Old Gym, Room LG06
Date: 26th June 2023
Names of facilitators/hosts: Mark Hancock, Michael Grove
Please note that this event is exclusive to UoB staff
Register in advance for this meeting via Eventbrite