Pure and Open Access drop in clinics
Aimed at both academic and administrative staff these drop in clinics are a chance for you to talk to experts while logged into Pure.
No need to book, just come along anytime within the session for a chat with one of the team
Training and eventsAtom Feed
- 18/10/2016 - 08/06/2017
- Main Library Training Room
- Skills and training session
- The University of Birmingham has just joined Open Library of Humanities - an open source academic publishing platform which supports humanities journals.
- Updated NIHR open access policy for funded research
- Modern Languages Open (MLO) is a peer-reviewed platform for the open access publication of research from across the modern languages to a global audience
Email: Digital Assets team
Telephone: 44 (0)121 414 3918