ResourceLists@Bham is the University’s reading list system, making access to resources much easier. With a resource list for your module, you can:
- provide easy access to a multitude of resources
- request digital scans of hardcopy content
- trigger the library's ordering process for course texts
- provide clear guidance to your students about the resources they should be engaging with.
To ensure the materials for your module are available to your students, please use ResourceLists to trigger automatic ordering of course texts for the library using the 'request a review' option. See timings for ordering.
If you're a student, see our ResourceLists guide for students.
Requesting a new resource list or editing access
Online support for using ResourceLists
The How to Use ResourceLists Canvas course supports tutors with all aspects of using the ResourceLists system. It covers a range of topics including, but not limited to, the following:
- How to add journal articles, books and other items to a resource list.
- How to embed your resource list into a Canvas module.
- How to move items around or restructure a resource list.
- How to legally request a scan of an item using the digitisation request item in ResourceLists.
- How to request a review of your resource list to trigger ordering of items.
Further help and guidance for tutors