The College Facilities Managers work with Estates colleagues to ensure that the operation and maintenance of our facilities, support the academic, research and administrative functions of the College, whilst balancing financial and technical constraints with health and safety and aesthetic concerns.
Repair and maintenance tasks take priority, but subject to resources being available, the Estates teams are able to carry out tasks which are not classified as repairs or maintenance. When this work is carried out at the request of a department a charge will be made.
The Facilities Helpdesk provides a central point of contact to make general enquiries, report faults or request maintenance or facilities services, which may include cleaning, porterage, security, waste management, workplace compliance, classroom setups, keys, signs, printing etc
How to contact us
- To contact a member of the team please email email@example.com
- The helpdesk operating hours are Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Outside of these hours for emergency support you can contact Security on 0121 414 3000 (emergencies 0121 414 4444)
What details do you need to provide?
- Contact details: name, telephone number and email address
- Location of the problem: Building and room number
- Details of the request/problem
What happens next?
- You will receive an acknowledgment email once your request has been received. If you need to communicate with us about the request, just reply directly to the email.
- Once we believe the problem has been resolved or the request has been dealt with, you will receive another email acknowledgment to inform you of this. If for any reason you don’t feel it has been resolved, just reply directly to the email.