EU Trading

All transactions with the EU have to be recorded and reported separately of the University’s VAT Return.

In addition, the University has to complete a European Sales Listing Return detailing all our supplies to the EU; and an Intrastat Return detailing all EU acquisitions.

A list of all EU member countries is on Appendix 7.6


Professional Services