Services from EU Suppliers

The same place of supply rules apply in reverse to those detailed on the Supply of Services to EU Suppliers section

We must ensure that the supplier quotes our VAT registration number on our invoice.

All invoices must be coded using form FIN103EUS, and then UK VAT will be applied and re-charged to the Budget Centre under the Reverse Charge rules.

It is a complicated area, so please contact the Finance Office if you need any help and advice


Professional Services