Goods from EU Suppliers

All purchases of goods from the EU must be coded on form FIN103EUG with all the mandatory fields completed with the information HMRC require on the various VAT Returns.

The University then has to charge itself VAT at the Standard Rate under the ‘Reverse Charge’ rules; though books and publications can remain zero rated


Professional Services