Disclosure to third party

If you would like Accounts Receivable to discuss details of your account with a parent, spouse, partner, friend, relative or other third party, the University is required under the Data Protection Act 1998, to obtain the written consent of the student.

If you would like to consent to Accounts Receivable discussing your account with a third party please complete the Authorisation Contact Details section within your registration accessible via my.bham portal. Alternatively you are able to print and return the Authorisation Contact Details form.

Until we have received a completed form we will only be permitted to disclose details of an account to the student concerned.


Professional Services