1. It is specified that “The maximum budget that can be requested is 25.000 euros and has to be spent within a year”. What is the exact duration?
The activities of the projects have to be implemented from the 1st of April 2021 to the 31st of March 2022. The end of the expenses’ eligibility is the 31st of May (reporting time).
2. Do I have to add annexes to my proposal?
Yes, you can add annexes to your proposal: annex with the CVs of the applicant and of the other staff and/or students involved -max. two pages per person
3. Can we have other universities outside the minimum of the 3 EUniWell universities?
Yes, it is possible to add an external university to the project if you have at least 3 EUniWell universities. But this external university will not receive funding and you will have to explain its added value to the project.
4. “There are no limitations/requirements/conditions on how the funding can be spent”. Is it possible to use the budget for travel/congress networking/ publication fee for a short-term staff salary for supporting the project (staff costs)?
Yes, as long as it does not exceed 25 000€.
5. Do I have to give details of the budget in the proposal?
Yes, the details have to be given in your proposal.
6. Can a candidate be involved in several projects?
Yes, a candidate can be involved in several projects, either as coordinator or partner.
7. What is the role of the coordinator?
The coordinator applies on behalf of the consortium, is in charge of the budget and of the coordination.