Dear summer presessional teaching staff,
We hope you have enjoyed working with us this year. This page is to support you as you prepare to leave us, setting out what you need to do and other relevant information.
Before you leave, please remember to:
- Update your address in Core. Your P45 will be posted to the address you have on Core when you leave. If you are in the pension scheme, the pension provider will be able to contact you at this address.
- If you do not recieve your P45 please email HR at email@example.com with your name and National Insurance number or payroll number.
- Download your payslips from Core. We will request payroll to post out any final payslips that are issued after you have left us. If a payslip has not been received or you have a query please email HR at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and National Insurance number or payroll number.
Guidance on how to download your payslip
- P60: You will not receive a P60 as they are only issued to staff who are in post on the 5 April, the last day of the tax year.
- Save any important e-mails (access will stop from around 5pm on the last day).
- Return any materials or books you might have borrowed.
- If you are a 20- or 15- week teacher, we will request that any outstanding annual leave is paid at contract end.
- If you are a casual 10,6 or 4-week teacher and have leave in Core that you have not booked out for payment, this leave will be paid to you after HR have removed you from Core which could be up to 21 weeks from your start date.
When you come to the end of your employment with us, if you have any questions about your pay, pension or P45 please email HR at email@example.com and provide your name, date of birth and National Insurance number or payroll number for identification purposes.