Here are the features and fixes included in the latest website release on Wednesday 9 November 2022.
Content types and entries (applies to /news /study and /jobs sections)
- Events (featured) and Events (upcoming) components - the optional dark background now appears across the width of the page, not just behind each of the cards
- Event list component - this is now in 1 column layout on mobile, and if there are no upcoming events the heading will no longer show on the page
- News article - a new layout is now available for video-led news articles. This changes the design so that a primary video appears right at the top, with article content and then a related videos section below. The 'Related videos' section automatically presents the most recent video articles in the same news category first, followed by any other video article (in any news category).
- Header navigation options: Campaign header - we now have a new content header option, intended to be used for campaign content. It features a large image, text box for the title and two optional call to action buttons. This is available on standard content pages.
- News landing page - an optional video strip can now be displayed on the news landing page. To appear here, news article must be a 'video article' AND have 'featured on homepage' switched on.
- In this section navigation - the whole button is now clickable, rather than just the text
Contensis Classic (applies to rest of site)
Content types and entries
- News search page - text on the drop down filter now updates to match the news category articles have been filtered by
- Course search - form controls are now labelled for screenreader users