Here are the features and fixes included in the latest website release on Wednesday 31 May 2023.
Content types and entries (applies to /news /study and /jobs sections)
- Course listing page - a new 'filters' section has been added. This switches on a new menu of filter options for users to filter courses by their requirements. CMS editors can build the filter groups to suit the needs of users, with Study Level (made up from academic level, course structure and course variation), Course Variation, Study Pattern, Qualification, Delivery Format and Campus as optional filter groups. Filter groups can be renamed, with individual filters added and removed.
- Course listing page - icons and associated text can now be applied to course listings. the CMS editor can add/remove this to suit the needs of the user, from the following options: academic level, course structure, course variation, study pattern, qualification, campus and delivery format.
- Videos (featured) - NEW component - this offers the ability to display up to four videos in one strip on a standard content page. This uses our standard video embed component, which offers the ability to embed a YouTube video and add a title, caption, placeholder image, transcript and alternative audio described version of the video. Each video will open in a new screen, complete with accessibility features.
Contensis Classic (applies to rest of site)
- Course page banners - we now have the ability to add banners to the top of all Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Dubai courses. Admins can edit the text and links via localisations.
- Recommended pages - we now have the ability to add Dubai-specific 'recommended pages' (the links that appear when you click the search bar in the nav) for the Dubai section of the site.
Content types and entries