Here are the features and fixes included in the latest website release on Wednesday 20 July, 2022.
Content types and entries (applies to /news and /study sections)
- Course listing page - we now have the ability to add clearing entry requirements to the course listing page content type, so that these can be displayed for courses with places in clearing. These grades will be pulled through from the 'clearing entry requirements' field in Classic.
- Course listing page - it is now possible to add additional content above and/or below the course listing
- Course listing page - availability labels for clearing can now be displayed on any course listing in CT&E. These can be set for each individual course within the course entry in CT&E.
- Clearing banner - site admins can now apply a banner across the top of any page/section of the site, and edit the text, buttons and links. This can be used for promoting Clearing.
- Event listing - this component now has the option of a card layout with an optional link to see more events below. Note that this feature will be reworked in the next sprint so editors may want to wait for these additional changes before using this component.
- Intro text - we have a new component for intro text, which can be added to standard content entries. This should be used at the top of a page to introduce the content, taking care not to use it in place of appropriate heading styles (to maintain a useful structure for screen readers and search engines).
Contensis Classic (applies to rest of site)
- Courses - previous typical offers can now be added to courses via a new field, appearing below the current entry requirements. Software release for Classic has been unavoidably delayed - contact the Digital Channel Management team if you need an interim workaround for this feature.
Content types and entries
- Link carousel - the last image was previously bigger than the rest, but these are now all consistent sizes
- Search page breadcrumb - now links to homepage
- News article - text width reverted to previous width on desktop
- Single button - this is now vertically aligned with the text on standard content, rather than being indented