Here are the features and fixes included in the latest website release on Wednesday 4 October 2023.
Content types and entries (applies to /news /study and /jobs sections)
- Event landing page - the search header now includes a filter for category, which pulls through the event categories from events in Classic
- Event listing page - now includes a filter count on mobile
- Staff listing page - can now be pre-filtered by keyword, and this content type onow includes meta information (non news) component
- Event - additional fields that are not connected to any component have now been removed
- Image components - a number of image components now have 'lazy loading' applied, which means the images do not load until they are in view. This means that the page will load more quickly and not use up unecessary data.
- Featured videos - the breadcrumb has been removed from the video screen view, as this is not a separate location
Contensis Classic (applies to rest of site)
Content types and entries
- Named section (anchor links) - these were not working on pages that included an embedded Gecko form, but are now working correctly
- Research Spotlights - now pull through news items from CTE correctly